Sunday, May 26, 2013

HBH Member Updates 5/26/13

Hello HBHers...

Sorry this is a bit late... I would've sent this earlier but I wanted to type this from a computer rather than from my iPhone... And today was the first opportunity I had...

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your hard work! We had many, many positive comments frm members of the audience this Spring Concert. I think this was probably one of our best concerts so far...

I would especially like to thank, in no particular order:

Daniel for conducting us, juggling time between being a super busy new daddy and work and everything else... Congratulations again daddy...

Wayne for all the time he spends at the bandroom just so we can practice and always allowing us to always use Niu Valley equipment and facilities. Facilities as in bandroom and cafeteria... Well, bathroom too, but to me when I see facilities, it means bathroom... So I could've just written bandroom and cafeteria instead of using facilities in the first place. And for conducting us when Daniel isn't there...

Ben for volunteering to emcee for us... I know how it's been the most wanted ever volunteer job for us HBH members, LOL.

Mika for speeding to 7-Eleven 10 minutes before the concert start time to buy a thing of soda since everybody brought the most delicious food ever but nothing to drink... LOL... That's okay though... It's actually my fault for not making a food sign-up sheet and failing to mention anything about this earlier like I should've...

Jen for helping organize the awesome diaper cake idea and turning that into a reality for us... I honestly wouldn't have even known that existed... And here I was just gonna buy Daniel some diapers and throw it all at him at the concert... It's a good thing we have Jen... LOL.

And to everyone and their families for the delicious food, the great company, the awesome musicianship, and all the energetic... Energy.

AND TO THE HOLO LE`A CLARINET `OHANA! Oops... I forgot to put this in the email... SORRY!!! Thanks to you guys for putting up with my weirdness and demands to do clarinet things all the time... Thank you for being supportive of my clarinet ensemble dreams... Wait, were we in C#? LOL...

Did I forget anyone? If I did, I apologize... =(

I almost forgot to mention... We had a bunch of grateful residents approach me at Hawaii Kai Retirement Community after our performance last Saturday... They really enjoyed what we had to share with them and begged the coordinator to have us come back again soon... So...

We have an UPCOMING PERFORMANCE on JULY 4 at 2:30pm at Hawaii Kai Retirement Community, Phase II... Please let me know ASAP if you are able to make it or not... Otherwise, I still can cancel...

I think that's it... If I forgot to mention something, please remind me. Otherwise... Rehearsal on Wednesday... Same time, same place...

Thank you,

Gina, again using the work computer for non-work related purposes and not making any sense HBH member update email sending person...

No comments:

Post a Comment