Thursday, April 14, 2016

HBH - Arcadia 4/16/16

Good evening HBHers,

Just a reminder that we have a performance this weekend...

When: Saturday, 4/16/16, 7pm
Where: Arcadia Retirement Residence

Please bring a folding stand if you have one. Aloha attire. Call time is 6:30pm.

On the playlist:
Where Eagles Soar
Three Ayres
Memory
Kentucky 1800
Amazing Grace
Rhapsody of Reruns
Yesterday
Battlestar Galactica
Carnaval

Anyone interested in being our HBH emcee? Please? Anybody?

I know I'm probably missing a lot of information but that's all my brain is allowing me access to. If I did forget something, please let me know...

Looking forward to sharing music with a crowd of happy retirees. 

Thank you much,

Gina, your HBH mesg sender whose brain decided this afternoon to take a vacation somewhere in outer space...

-- 
my dog has no fleas...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment