Wednesday, July 25, 2018

HBH - July 29 Performance

Good almost noon HBH peeps,

I FINALLY REMEMBERED TO SEND THE EMAIL! Thanks to everyone who constantly texted me reminders so I wouldn't forget. Appreciate it greatly.

Just a friendly reminder...

Where: Hawaii Kai Retirement Community
When: Sunday, July 29 at 1:00pm

Please bring your music stands and aloha attire if possible.

Music set list for July 29:

Where Eagles Soar
West Side
Festive
Dinos
Beauty
Dragons
Incredibles
Simple
Muppet Show
Mah-Nà Mah-Nà
Carnaval

THERE WILL BE NO REHEARSAL ON JULY 29. Enjoy your evening off Pokémoning or dinnering or whatever it is with your family and friends. NO REHEARSAL.

If I forgot anything, please let me know.

Thank you,

Gina, currently swatting Cupcake away frm my head... He needs to find something else to hump...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment